Thursday 14 July 2016

Sorry for my absence

It's it been a while since I posted. 

A lot has gone on in my life mainly my dad came to live with me a month ago because he was diagnosed with terminal cancer we thought we could give him the best end of life care. Which we did. 

But sadly he passed away on Tuesday 5th July 2016. RIP Dad, miss you terribly. Will always love you. Thank you for the month together. 

On a happier note here is my latest Witching Hour Update. 

I also treated myself to a new lowery Workstand and long frame adapter. I used to have the lowery a couple of years ago but sold it. 

But I wanted a stand that was compact and unsightly so I went back to one. 

With having the adapter I'm not limited to what size frame I can have on my stand. 




I'll try and post more often. 

Happy Stitching
Hugs Shazie C




No comments:

Post a Comment