Friday 1 April 2016

It's been a while!!

I'm I know it's been a while, a lot has happened in the past 6 weeks.

We've unexpectedly had to move house. 

So 3 weeks ago we moved and are now just settling in. 

So I will try and catch up with my stitching updates for you now. 

Here we go.....

HAED The Witching Hour

Next is HAED Gemini

I have picked up Cottage Window and I so want to get this finished but I'm finding it very boring. 

So I picked HAED Cat Tales back up, mainly because now I've moved I've found a local Stitch n Chat group at the library which meets today Friday and I needed something small to take along on my Aristo Frame, so here is my progress, I think I only have 2 pages to go now and this will be complete. 


But I'm going to have a new start this weekend, a very rare chart called Touching the Autum Sky by Nora Corbet, I can't wait to get started. 

I've also caught up and made my next Flosstube video. Yay

Love flosstube. If you are a flosstuber, please feel free to post a comment with your link so I can subscribe. 

I hope you all have a great stitching day/ week and I'll try to update more often. 

Happy stitching, till next time. 
Shazie


No comments:

Post a Comment