Tuesday 11 August 2015

HAED - Witching Hour Regular

It has been a while since I posted on my blog, I must catch up with all my work in progress but it's my birthday today and for my present this year I decided to start the Witching Hour by HAED, I've loved this stitch for a while but kept saying NO, I have too many HAED's now on the got, well I ordered my threads from http://www.lakesideneedlecraft.co.uk/

If you are in the UK and want cheap DMC threads, this is the place to go, 41p each currently, fast turnaround and service, dependent on the Royal Mail.  I highly recommend.

I started stitching WH on Friday but didn't get as many hours in as I had hoped, finished the bottom half page yesterday and was going to do the full bottom section but I want to see more of the design so I've decided to go up and then I'll go along and down till the full section across is finished.

I started at the bottom for a change because most people that start this project start at the top left and down, but the face is in the middle so which ever way it'll be a while till I get there.


8 Hours Stitching So Far

I really must start a rotation of all my HAED's so they develop through the rest of the year so I'm hoping to work on this till Sunday and then switch to maybe Cat Tales SK.

1 comment: